ERMC cage expanders offer an innovative shoe design. The fingers remain interlocked during the entire expansion process, which means they stay engaged with the mesh, helping ensure a more perfect round and eliminating flat spots, resulting in the most concentric pipe mesh cages in the industry.
- Friction-reducing synthetic slide bearings on back of shoe plates
- Machining of moving components
- Adjustable thumbwheel stops for easy size changeovers
- Horizontal orientation and cage-centering device for safety and productivity
- Multiple safety stops for worker protection
- Available in three sizes: 12″ – 36″, 12″ – 48″, and 12″ – 66″